Happy 20th Birthday Spotlight! This month Spotlight celebrates 20 years in New Zealand with in-store parties this Saturday, March 12th at all Spotlight NZ stores. Visit your local for huge discounts, giveaways, games & even birthday cake at 1pm in each store!
Here at The Best Nest we are doing a spot of celebrating ourselves, with three days of Easter themed DIY’s, all shopable at Spotlight, plus there is a $100 Spotlight Gift card to be won each day!
There are so many cute and creative ways to gift Easter Eggs but if I’m going to make something myself, it’s got to be super easy lol. These little Bunny Bum Cups work really well and are quick to put together.
DIY: Easter Bunny Treat Cups
You will need:
- Cups to hold the treats. This 4 Pack of Melamine Tumblers was exactly what I was looking for RRP $11.99 (found in-store)
- Decofoam Balls for the Bunny Bums RRP $4.49
- Pom Poms for the Bunny Tails RRP $5.99
- Helmar Craft Glue RRP $7.99 50 ml
- Shredded Paper RRP $5.49
- White and Pink Felt for Bunny Paws RRP $1.39
- Glue pom pom on to foam balls for bunny tails
- Cut bunny paws out of white felt
- Cut bunny toes etc out of pink felt and glue onto white paws. Then glue completed paws onto foam balls.
- Stuff tumblers with shredded paper and Easter treats
Enjoy! Happy Easter! (Don’t forget to scroll down to enter the Spotlight Birthday Sweepstake!)