1. Winter has arrived, but days like today make it bearable and almost even…….glorious! Everything was bright green and blue and two loads of laundry dried in the sun – amaze.
2. This was the best 7 days I can remember, namely because Dave and I made a big decision we have been putting off for a while. It feels so good, like a big weight has been lifted and it’s time to remember and rediscover all of the fun little corners of our lives. Yay for Jacks!
3. The girls and I hit cougar town aka Westfield Albany last night to catch Sex and the City 2. LOVED IT. It was trivial and frivolous and excessive…..but it was funny as all hell…..and Liza Minelli and her freaking fantastic pins ruled the wedding. SJP ruins every scene she’s in but the other gals carry her breathless, little girl acting and Samantha is so fab you almost can forget about Carrie.
4. I am almost at the point where I don’t have to talk to our accountant again for a WHOLE YEAR. Words can’t really describe the excitement. Some of you will understand.
5. If you need to scrub 5-10 years off your face and you have $110 to spare (HAHA!) let me recommend Dermalogica multivitamin thermafoliant. I received a sample of this sandpaper in a tube when I had a facial a couple of weeks ago and I’m in love. The smoothest, freshest skin EVER.
Have an awesome weekend xxxx